The Marina Industry Association presents a unique opportunity for senior personnel in the marina industry and specialists associated with the industry to benefit from presentations from industry and financial experts on maximising the value of marina assets.
As an operator, owner or potential investor in marinas, asset values will be a key driver of performance and a critical measure of success. As a result, it is important to be informed about developments in the marina sector (both in the local market and around the world) and significant issues which influence the marketability and value of marina assets.
This one day seminar aims to provide participants with a broad understanding of the sector and the key matters to consider as an owner, investor or professional service provider. Topics covered will include:
• Introduction to the marina industry
• Local and global trends impacting on marina assets
• Optimisation of marina operations including revenue and costs
• Principles which influence the value of marina assets
• Debt funding in the marina industry
• Key considerations when buying or selling marina assets
The session will be highly interactive, allowing participants to share their own insights and ideas, ask questions and improve their understanding of the industry.
Contact the Marina Industries Association for information